- CMS Admin1
- 628 media
- uploaded January 27, 2022
An internal investigation is above all a fact-finding mission that is often full of hurdles and surprises. It requires the clear determination of goals and mindful planning of actions, necessary foresight and flexibility, inquisitive and open minds, the best tools and sources of information, and often sensitivity and empathy. We share our experiences in this area in a series of webinars called “Internal investigations dos and don’ts”.
In this episode our speakers will discuss the interplay between local practices and laws in cross-border investigations, including French, German and CEE practical aspects concerning:
• Attorney-client privilege nuances
• data protection peculiarities
• different labour law practices
The webinar is aimed at lawyers and compliance officers and will be held in English.
Register via the link below to hear from:
• Arkadiusz Korzeniewski, Partner, Head of CEE Corporate Crime
• Olga Shenk, Counsel, Head of Dispute Resolution, Ukraine
• Joachim Kaetzler, Partner, Co-Head of the CMS Banking & Finance Group, Germany
• Véronique Bruneau-Bayard, Counsel, France