- CMS Admin1
- 683 media
- uploaded October 18, 2022
The outcome of the current volume of COVID-19 related reinsurance disputes seems likely to shape the market for the foreseeable future.
CMS Insurance Group experts present on:
- Xmas past – COVID-19’s place as part of the historical reinsurance trend
- Xmas present – an overview of the complex reinsurance coverage issues created by COVID-19
- Xmas yet to come – lessons learned from COVID-19, its impact on future reinsurance wordings, the challenge of unmodelled man-made catastrophes and
- resolving disputes intelligently in an uncertain Market.