- CMS Admin1
- 639 media
- uploaded May 18, 2022
Join us on 17 May for a discussion on gender equality which will see notable men and women in leadership positions from across CEE come together to share their approaches, initiatives and thoughts on this topic.
With introductory remarks from British Ambassador to the Czech Republic Nick Archer and journalist and managing director of HR Partners Philippe Riboton moderating, CMS is delighted to welcome the following speakers who will participate in the discussion:
• Paolo Lanzarotti, CEO, Asahi Europe & International
• Renata Mrázová, Chief People Officer at Home Credit
• Katarina Navrátilová, CEO, Tesco Czech Republic
• Rodica Manea, Partner, CMS Romania
• Andrzej Pośniak, Partner, CMS Poland
You can find out more about our speakers here: https://cms.law/en/media/local/cms-cmno/files/events/webinars/cms-cee-wo...