- CMS Admin2
- 281 media
- uploaded October 15, 2020
The pandemic will give raise to an increase of litigation involving both companies and directors’ liability: we can foresee, among others, cyber claims, securities class actions and shareholders’ derivatives claims; issues may also arise from employees working from home (data breaches, frauds, etc.). What should be done in order to prevent and minimize the risks and costs of potential disputes?
• Laura Opilio, Partner - CMS Italy
• Alessandro Voglino, Managing Director of Shared Underwriters
• Zaakir Mohamed, Partner - CMS South Africa
• Virginie Fremat, Partner - CMS Belgium