- CMS Austria
- 75 media
- uploaded September 4, 2020
The global spread of the COVID-19 pandemic has forced businesses to rapidly implement home office schemes. New technologies have supported this change, and we have seen businesses embrace these new forms of working. For many, it is now time to explore and adopt mobile work and home office schemes.
Whether you are thinking of implementing partial mobile work or prefer to establish permanent home office arrangements, we at CMS can get you up and running legally. We have a deep understanding of the practical challenges and can help you implement mutually beneficial arrangements that comply with the legal framework of your jurisdiction.
CMS experts are ready to assist you with the creation of mutually beneficially mobile work-home office agreements that address the legal risks of your respective jurisdiction. We will share this expertise through our latest CMS Employment Snack series: "Home Office and other treats".
Our Croatian and Slovenian “menus” will include insight and practical guidelines on main issues of mobile work/work from home, such as:
- Statutory requirements (possible differences between general applicable rules and rules applicable during extraordinary circumstances such as an epidemic);
- What is new in workplace safety;
- Working time arrangements, including the monitoring of working time;
- Compensating employees for expenses.
Mia Kalajdzić (CMS Croatia)
Amela Zrt (CMS Slovenia)