- CMS Admin2
- 157 media
- uploaded September 14, 2020
Nick Beckett talks with Alaina Wadsworth (CMS UK), David Bridge (CMS UK) and Laura Opilio (CMS Italy) on product liability and medical malpractice.
In this episode, we discuss:
• international perspectives on product liability risk
• the liability of Health Care Professionals (HCPs) “playing out of position” during COVID-19
• the risks for non-Life Sciences manufacturers entering the Life Sciences space
• the “search for a scape goat” – an easy hunting expedition?
• a double track system in Italy and comparative perspectives
• practical advice to companies to minimise risk
• off-label use and relevant considerations